I. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to aid spam detection.
Este sitio web utiliza cookies y/o tecnologías similares que almacenan y recuperan información cuando el usuario navega. En general, estas tecnologías pueden servir para finalidades muy diversas, como obtener información estadística y analítica sobre los usuarios en base a sus hábitos de navegación y preferencias, y personalizar la forma en la que se muestra el contenido. Los usos concretos que hacemos de estas tecnologías se encuentran descritas a continuación.
II. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
With regard to the purpose of cookies, we use the following cookies on this website:
- Strictly necessary technical cookies: These cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the website, such as, among other things, saving the user’s session identifier.
- Analysis cookies: The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure website activity. In this sense, when the user accesses the website for the first time, a cookie is generated that will identify the user on future visits, always anonymously and with the aim of obtaining statistical data such as:
– To count the number of “different users” accessing the website in a given period of time.
– Identify anonymously the most visited and therefore most attractive content.
– To know whether the user accessing the site is new or a repeat visitor.
– To know the number of pages read by each user on average.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these are cookies that store information on user behaviour and allow a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the interests and preferences of the interested party. They are also known as marketing cookies.
- Preference cookies: these are cookies that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users.
Likewise, as regards the entity that manages the cookies, this website uses:
- First-party cookies: these are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by ZUMEX GROUP, S.A. (as editor of the website) and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies, understood as those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
With regard to the period of time that they remain activated, we use the following on this website:
- Session cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page and disappear when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from several minutes to several years.
In the table below you will find full information about the cookies used and downloaded on our website:
|TYPOLOGY||NAME||DURATION||PROVENANCE||PURPOSE||INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS|
|Strictly necessary techniques||CookieConsent||1 year||Own||Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain.||No.|
|Strictly necessary techniques||rc::a||Persistent||Third-party Google||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial to the website in order to produce valid reports on the use of its website.||Yes, EEUU|
|Strictly necessary techniques||rc::b||Session||Third-party Google||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Yes, EEUU|
|Strictly necessary techniques||rc::c||Session||Third-party Google||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Yes, EEUU|
|Preference cookies||lang||Session||Third-party ads.linkedin.com||It remembers the language selected by a user to display a web page.||Yes, EEUU|
|Preference cookies||wp-wpml_current_language||1 day||Own||Designates the country code that is calculated based on the user’s IP address. Used to determine which language should be used for users.||No.|
|Preference cookies||store_locator_lng||Session||Own||Necessary to find the user’s location, and locate the dealers. To determine your location and provide the nearest distributors.||No.|
|Preference cookies||store_locator_lat||Session||Own||Necessary to find the user’s location, and locate the dealers. To determine your location and provide the nearest distributors.||No.|
|Analytical/Statistical Cookies||_ga||2 years||Third-party Google Analytics||Necessary to find the user’s location, and locate the dealers. To determine your location and provide the nearest distributors.||Yes, EEUU|
|Analytical/Statistical Cookies||_gat||1 day||Third-party Google Analytics||Used by Google Analytics to monitor request rate.||Yes, EEUU|
|Analytical/Statistical Cookies||_gid||1 day||Third-party Google Analytics||It records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||Yes, EEUU|
|Behavioural advertising cookies||_fbp||3 months||Third-party Facebook||Used by Facebook to provide a range of advertising products such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers.||Yes, EEUU|
|Behavioural advertising cookies||ads/ga-audiences||Sesión||Third-party Google.com||Used by Google AdWords to reconnect with visitors who are likely to become customers, it is based on the customer’s online behaviour across websites.||Yes, EEUU|
|Behavioural advertising cookies||bcookie||2 years||Third-party LinkedIn||Used by the social networking service LinkedIn to track usage of embedded services.||Yes, EEUU|
|Behavioural advertising cookies||fr||3 months||Third-party Facebook||Used by Facebook to provide a range of advertising products such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers.||Yes, EEUU|
|Behavioural advertising cookies||lang||Session||Third-party LinkedIn||Set by LinkedIn when a web page contains an embedded “Follow us” panel.||Yes, EEUU|
|Behavioural advertising cookies||lidc||1 day||Third-party Linkedin||Used by the social networking service LinkedIn to track usage of embedded services.||Yes, EEUU|
|Behavioural advertising cookies||tr||Session||Third-party Facebook||Used by Facebook to provide a range of advertising products such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers.||Yes, EEUU|
|Behavioural advertising cookies||UserMatchHistory||29 days||Third-party LinkedIn||Used to track visitors across multiple websites to present relevant advertising based on visitor preferences.||Yes, EEUU|
|Behavioural advertising cookies||bscookie||2 years||Third-party LinkedIn||Used by the social networking service LinkedIn to track usage of embedded services.||Yes, EEUU|
|Behavioural advertising cookies||_GRECAPTCHA||1 year||Third-party Google||Protects against spam and attacks. Runs for the purpose of risk analysis.||Yes, EEUU|
III. Information on third parties.
The user can obtain complete information about the third parties, as well as any transfers to third countries that the third parties may carry out, through the links to their websites listed below. The user may consult the corresponding data protection and cookie policies of these third parties via the links.
- Google Analytics: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/provision/#/provision
- Google: www.google.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com
- LinkedIn: https://es.linkedin.com/
We also inform users that the information obtained through cookies managed by third parties is transferred to the USA and that this destination country is a third country that does not currently offer an adequate level of protection within the meaning of the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR” or “Regulation (EU) 2016/679”).
Likewise, we inform you that ZUMEX cannot control and is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the terms and conditions and privacy policies of third parties, as well as for the information that the third party does not offer in English. Likewise, ZUMEX is not responsible for the correct functioning of the links provided to the corresponding websites.
IV. Setting, disabling and deleting cookies.
To configure or disable cookies you can access our configuration panel here.
Likewise, the user may also delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
The way to access this configuration from the most popular browsers is as follows:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
This Cookies Policy may vary according to new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Last update: March 2021