I. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
When visitors leave comments on the website, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser user agent string to help detect spam.
To obtain statistical and analytical information about users based on their browsing habits and preferences, and to personalise the display of content. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
II. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
With regard to the purpose of cookies, we use the following on this website:
- Strictly necessary technical cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly, such as saving the user’s session identifier.
- Analysis cookies: The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure website activity. When the user accesses the site for the first time, a cookie is generated which will identify the user on subsequent visits, always anonymously, with the aim of obtaining statistical data such as :
- Count the number of “different users” accessing the website during each period.
- Anonymously identify the content that is most frequently visited and therefore the most attractive.
- Find out whether the user accessing the site is a new or regular visitor.
- Find out the average number of pages read by each user.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these are cookies that store information about the user’s behaviour and enable a specific profile to be developed for displaying advertising based on the interests and preferences of the person concerned. They are also known as marketing cookies.
Preference cookies are those that enable information to be stored so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users.
Similarly, with regard to the entity that manages cookies, this website uses :
- First-party cookies: those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by ZUMEX GROUP, S.A. (as publisher of the website) and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies, i.e. those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
We use the following cookies on this website for the period during which they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a web page and disappear when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
The table below gives full details of the cookies used and downloaded on our website:
Cookies are small text files that websites can use to make the user experience more efficient.
The law stipulates that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time by consulting the declaration relating to cookies on our website.
When you contact us about your consent, please indicate the identifier and date of your consent.
Your consent applies to the following areas: www.zumex.com
III. INFORMATION ON THIRD PARTIES.
- Google Analytics: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/provision/#/provision
- Google: www.google.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com
- LinkedIn: https://es.linkedin.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com
- Hubspot: https://www.hubspot.es/
We also inform users that the information obtained through cookies managed by third parties is transferred to the USA and that this destination country is a third country that currently has an adequacy decision (EU-USA Data Privacy Framework) on which this international transfer of data is based. It should also be noted that the third parties identified above have adhered to the EU-USA Data Privacy Framework. For more information, please consult the following link: https://www.dataprivacyframework.gov/s/.
Similarly, we inform you that ZUMEX cannot control and is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the terms and conditions and privacy policies of third parties, as well as information that the third party does not provide in English. Similarly, ZUMEX is not responsible for the proper functioning of links provided to the corresponding web pages.
4. CONFIGURING, DEACTIVATING AND DELETING COOKIES.
To configure or deactivate cookies, you can access our control panel here.
The user can also delete them from the browser options or the system proposed by the third party.
The most common browsers allow you to access these settings as follows:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, please consult Microsoft support or the browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings. For more information, please consult Mozilla Support or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, please consult Google Support or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please consult Apple Support or the browser Help.
Last update: September 2023